Hi All--

I've got an odd behavior with my Apex that just started showing up in the last couple of weeks. My return pump will shut off every day at 3:00 p.m. and again exactly at 4:40 p.m. It remains off for less than a minute and then turns back on. I DO have my return pump set to turn off at 12:40 and 5:40 p.m. for an automatic feeding but that has been working for years with no issues. I am kind of at a loss here on what to do. My only other thought is it's the return pump itself but the specific times leads me to think it's the Apex. I've got leak detectors set to turn off the return pump but the leak inputs are both open.

I have an EcoTech Vectra M1 pump being controlled by a WXM controller. My version of AOS is the latest (5.03_2C18) and the WXM appears to be on its latest software (version 13). I've restarted the Apex numerous times to no avail.

One thing that also showed up around the same time was abnormally high ORP readings. I can't determine what may have caused this but I am running ozone and using the ORP probe to keep it from getting out of range. My ozone generator hasn't run in weeks. I can't tell if this is related or not but the behavior started showing up around the same time.

Return pump config:

Fallback ON
Set ON
If Output vAutoFeed = ON Then OFF
If Leak2 CLOSED Then OFF
If Leak1 CLOSED Then OFF
If FeedA 003 Then OFF
If FeedB 000 Then OFF
Defer 002:00 Then ON

vAutoFeed Program

Set OFF
If Time 12:40 to 12:41 Then ON