Thread: Need help alternating WAV pumps

New User

Need help alternating WAV pumps

I have recently purchased two WAV power heads and would like to have them alternate on/off between each other like a hydor wave maker would work. I’m sure there is some simple coding that I could use but I am not very familiar with the code system yet.

Need help alternating WAV pumps

Use Pipeline or Pulse mode with the desired period and max intensity for one WAV. Then for the other WAV, use Inverse mode.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Use Pipeline or Pulse mode with the desired period and max intensity for one WAV. Then for the other WAV, use Inverse mode.
    So I have this running already but I want to create a proper 24 hour cycle increasing intensity as the tide comes in and decreasing as it goes out. Also it would be nice to utilize all the proper functionality of these rather expensive power heads. Is there any other method of getting one pump to shutdown when the other one is on?

Quote Originally Posted by JBFrobe View Post
    So I have this running already but I want to create a proper 24 hour cycle increasing intensity as the tide comes in and decreasing as it goes out. Also it would be nice to utilize all the proper functionality of these rather expensive power heads. Is there any other method of getting one pump to shutdown when the other one is on?
    That's the point of inverse. To mirror or anti-sync the other pump. Here is an example of how I do mine (though I use 1 wav and 1 gyre) to mimic tidal flows throughout the day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk