Thread: Anyone's Log Missing in Fusion today?

Anyone's Log Missing in Fusion today?

So looks like my local server has full logs for the day, but fusion only has first page?
    Anyone else have same issue?

Thanks,
    Steve

Frequent Contributor SuncrestReef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthSimon View Post
    So looks like my local server has full logs for the day, but fusion only has first page?
    Anyone else have same issue?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Yes, I just checked and the latest log entry in Fusion was at 12:48am PST this morning, but Apex local logs are all there.

Regular Vistor
    I don't know how to look at "local logs", but my last log entry in Fusion was at 02:44:50, CST. If anyone could explain how to view local logs to me I would be grateful.

At least I'm not the only one...

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by CindyKz View Post
    I don't know how to look at "local logs", but my last log entry in Fusion was at 02:44:50, CST. If anyone could explain how to view local logs to me I would be grateful.

At least I'm not the only one...

Cindy
    You can access your Apex directly by browsing to http://apex.local

It will look a bit different than Apex Fusion, but basically you're accessing the device directly rather than through Neptune's cloud service.

FYI: From the local interface you can access certain features that are not available through Fusion, such as saving a backup of your Apex configuration (under Apex...Misc...click the 3rd icon at the top of the screen that looks like a hard disk to Load/Save), or reboot the Apex (under Apex...Misc...Reboot)

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by SuncrestReef View Post

It will look a bit different than Apex Fusion, but basically you're accessing the device directly rather than through Neptune's cloud service.

FYI: From the local interface you can access certain features that are not available through Fusion, such as saving a backup of your Apex configuration (under Apex...Misc...click the 3rd icon at the top of the screen that looks like a hard disk to Load/Save), or reboot the Apex (under Apex...Misc...Reboot)
    Thank you VERY much!! Trying it out now.

Regular Vistor

That worked great thanks! Found my log entries easily. Being able to access that will be valuable so thanks again.

Anyone have any idea why they aren't in FUSION though?

That worked great thanks! Found my log entries easily. Being able to access that will be valuable so thanks again.

Anyone have any idea why they aren't in FUSION though?
    I'm guessing Neptune is having some sort of back-end server problem with the Fusion service. If it hasn't cleared up by tomorrow, I'll probably contact Support to open a ticket.

Regular Vistor
    Awesome, thanks.

I tried to save my configuration settings, since it sounds like a great idea. It opened a popup for me to login, but when I put in my user name and PW it just kept re-opening the popup and wouldn't let me in. I checked that I was entering correctly, I am. Any thoughts?

Awesome, thanks.

I tried to save my configuration settings, since it sounds like a great idea. It opened a popup for me to login, but when I put in my user name and PW it just kept re-opening the popup and wouldn't let me in. I checked that I was entering correctly, I am. Any thoughts?
    Do you recall what password you set for the local admin account on the Apex? The login for Fusion is separate from the local admin account. If you never set it, the default is:

Username: admin
    Password: 1234

My logs in Fusion started working again just after midnight this morning. I did not do anything. Hopefully Neptune corrected whatever was happening on their end. Everyone else seeing the same thing?

Regular Vistor
    My logs in Fusion started working again just after midnight this morning. I did not do anything. Hopefully Neptune corrected whatever was happening on their end. Everyone else seeing the same thing?

Yes, mine too