Thread: EB8 Outlet turning on sporadically...

Frequent Visitor

EB8 Outlet turning on sporadically...

So I just purchased a 3rd EB8. I needed it for my BRS dosing pumps. My system in just set up, so all my dosing pumps are simply set for "Set Off" with other programming. I also run two ATO units (JBJ on that EB8). They are simply prgrammed:

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If Time 09:00 to 09:15 Then ON
    If Time 20:00 to 20:15 Then ON
    If LEAK_F CLOSED Then OFF

I noticed the other day I could hear the dosing pump. But I was still setting things up and kind of blew it off. Today I heard it again. It is on outlet 5. I looked at fusion and it said is was "off" and the slider was in the "off" position. I unplugged it to see if I had things programmed on the wrong outlet or labeled wrong and it shut off. Plugged it back in and it stayed off. So something is turning it on and it is sticking on....

Ant suggestions? I do have enable logging checked. But I can not find it in the drop down on the input log screen...

Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Yes I am aware of the sticking on issue but have never had that problem with mi older eb8 units for the past 8 years. I recognize that and will attempt to relocate them. However it does not address (or at least I am missing it if it does). Why the unit turns on. With no reason and why it is not showing up in the log drop down...

Frequent Visitor
    I am guessing it is not showing up in the drop down because it has never been on... That would make sense...