Thread: Radion and WXM

Frequent Visitor

Radion and WXM

Hey guys so i have an Apex 2016 running on the most recent firmware. I have Radion Gen4 XR30 non pro. I use WXM to control my radion. It has been up and running without any issues for couple of months now, however since this morning I have been having issues with my Radion showing missing on the fusion. My radion is connected to a separate outlet with constant power. The issue is it shows missing for some time and switch off my radion and than after a little while the radion shows connected again and the missing sign goes away....I have restarted the apex and everything but just doesn’t seem to understand what seems to be the problem. My apex is hard wired to my modem. If anything that has changed is i have switched to another internet service provider if that matters....Please advise i have never had this issue in the past where it goes missing and than reconnects on its own.....Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NSI Member
    A long time ago when I ran Vortech pumps I had an issue where one pump would go missing and randomly come back. I deleted the pump, reset the driver and completed the repair process. Don't know if that would fix your problem but might be worth a try. Remember to copy down your code first before you delete.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal7887 View Post
    A long time ago when I ran Vortech pumps I had an issue where one pump would go missing and randomly come back. I deleted the pump, reset the driver and completed the repair process. Don't know if that would fix your problem but might be worth a try. Remember to copy down your code first before you delete.
    Thanks Mal apparently I restarted my internet modem and tht fixed the issue. But thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Contributor SuncrestReef's Avatar
    I have two Radion XR30 Pro's and once or twice per week the one on the left turns off and shows Missing in Fusion, while the one on the right is fine. I've found if I unplug the Radion power and plug it back in, it reconnects within 60 seconds on its own without touching anything on the Apex. I'm wondering if it's a defective unit, or if there's RF interference messing with the wireless signal. The right one is directly above the WXM, while the one on the left is at a diagonal from the WXM so the signal is passing through several other wires and devices.

Have you tried using the Channel 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk