Thread: ATK and PMUP question- hour delay?

Regular Vistor

ATK and PMUP question- hour delay?

Installed an ATK on a customers system today. I can get it to turn on by sliding if to the ON position on fusion with both sensors out of water which is obviously correct. When I submerge both sensors it turns OFF which is correct function.

My question is that when I pull both sensors from water and dry them the pump does NOT kick back on when in AUTO mode on the switch.

When setting it up I read that it will wait an hour before it kicks back on again after it was activated. Is that a correct? I’m no longer at the clients site and won’t be for 2 weeks and want to make sure it is topping off correctly.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you used the default task code, yes it needs to wait 1 hour before its allowed to turn on again starting from the moment it goes from ON to OFF. If you have fusion access to that apex, you can create a VO with this code to log when the sensors change state and compare that to when the PMUP turns on to verify correct operation and work out any quirks.

Set OFF
    If Switchname CLOSED Then ON

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Assuming you used the default task code, yes it needs to wait 1 hour before its allowed to turn on again starting from the moment it goes from ON to OFF. If you have fusion access to that apex, you can create a VO with this code to log when the sensors change state and compare that to when the PMUP turns on to verify correct operation and work out any quirks.

Set OFF
    If Switchname CLOSED Then ON

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Now I’m seeing that I didn’t install the siphon break either and worrying about it. At worst case the level in ATO fresh water should equalize with sump level if there’s indeed a back siphon going on because now I’m seeing top sensor is CLOSED.

One of the headaches of being an aquarium service company with a new install that’s 40 Min away.... ugg

Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk