Thread: Help beginner. Use and configuration Apex 2016

New User

Help beginner. Use and configuration Apex 2016

HI guys, I am new in this world and I believe that several other users could benefit from this topic, to help me in the use and programing Apex 2016.
    Particularly I am in need of little help from the beginning to use and program my new Apex 2016, if anyone can give me a help or advices i will apreciate a lot.
    So where should i start?

The first place to start is to follow the quick start guide to get the apex set up and then use the tasks function in fusion to get starting points for your code for each device. Then create a list of any changes you want to make to the code to meet your tanks needs better and post up any questions you have here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    Ok Thanks for the reply. I'll do that today and post the questions tomorrow. Thanks again.

New User
    I have made all the settings in the quick start guide just as all the connections have been made and are working.
    I need help with outlet configurations, as well as leak sensors, flow sensors, optical sensor and ATO.
    Would I have a picture that if I sent it would help?

PS. sorry about my English

New User

New User
    I also have a problem because one of the Energy bar I called in a batery backup (nobreak) and after that it is appearing a red warning icon in the upper right corner. but everything is working normally.

Aquaphile
    Welcome ronaldolopes, and I must say from looking at your picture that you have a very nice set up. I'm sure that the experts here on this forum will respond to you soon, Be very specific on what you want help with and try searching the forum as most every question has already been asked. There currently are a lot of posts on this Forum specifically on Battery backups, etc.

New User
    Thank you for the welcome, and everyone's help. I'm looking for the forum but my English does not help much. Anything that can help me, I thank you very much.
    I am very happy to be part of this community. And as soon as I'm an expert on the subject I'm sure I'll be able to help a lot of people, including here in Brazil, where we have great difficulty making adjustments and scheduling APEX and fortunately here too apex users grow a lot. Thanks again.

There is a video in the getting started guide section that I would suggest watching to configure the FMM.

For the ATO, use the ATO task function and follow the prompts. The standard code generated by that works for almost all tanks.

For leak detection use the following form (replace leak with whatever your sensor is actually named. You can change it)

If Leak CLOSED Then ON

Should be added to your email alarm

If Leak CLOSED Then OFF

Should be added to the advanced code of any device you want to turn off when your tank leaks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    thank you. I'm already looking for the video to watch.
    My biggest difficulty is that when, for example, I change a schedule, sometimes it has to change in more than one place. That's where I get in the way.
    Your help is of great value.