Thread: Radions Starting to go "Missing"

New User

Radions Starting to go "Missing"

After a couple months of two Vortechs and three Radions (XR15G4) working without issue, two of my three Radions are missing. All are plugged into a full time power strip. I tried resetting, reattaching and the Neptune Apex guys even spent about 45 minutes with no luck.

What's strange is that before the Apex guys worked on it, the two "missing" Radions were still following their programs. Now, one is missing, two are working, and the third won't turn on even though it has power.

Any ideas?

Frequent Contributor SuncrestReef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorNemo View Post
    After a couple months of two Vortechs and three Radions (XR15G4) working without issue, two of my three Radions are missing. All are plugged into a full time power strip. I tried resetting, reattaching and the Neptune Apex guys even spent about 45 minutes with no luck.

What's strange is that before the Apex guys worked on it, the two "missing" Radions were still following their programs. Now, one is missing, two are working, and the third won't turn on even though it has power.

Any ideas?
    I have two Radion XR30G4 Pro's, and occasionally the one on the left shows Missing in Apex and turns off. The right one stays on. When this happens, I unplug the Radion power cord and plug it back in. Within about 60 seconds it reconnects and comes back online. I haven't found any permanent solution yet.