Thread: Annoying glitch- notifications

Regular Vistor

Annoying glitch- notifications

Anyone know why apex fusion keeps adding back a contact that I delete from the list of contacts that I wish to receive notifications?

I go into settings, then notifications and I remove the contact. I disappears from the list...for a few days...then adds him back without me even going into the notifications setting.

It’s becoming a major problem as this person does not choose to receive the notifications.

I’m an aquarium service company owner and this is making me look like I don’t know what I’m doing. Frustrating to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen that before. Contact support.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe DeSantis View Post
    Anyone know why apex fusion keeps adding back a contact that I delete from the list of contacts that I wish to receive notifications?

I go into settings, then notifications and I remove the contact. I disappears from the list...for a few days...then adds him back without me even going into the notifications setting.

It’s becoming a major problem as this person does not choose to receive the notifications.

I’m an aquarium service company owner and this is making me look like I don’t know what I’m doing. Frustrating to say the least.

Does the recipient use the APEX Fusion iPhone app? If so, that person needs to kill the app, go into Settings on the iPhone or iPad, select the Notifications category, select the APEX Fusion app, then disable "Allow Notification". Otherwise, the push notification will be reinstated every time the app is run.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Does the recipient use the APEX Fusion iPhone app? If so, that person needs to kill the app, go into Settings on the iPhone or iPad, select the Notifications category, select the APEX Fusion app, then disable "Allow Notification". Otherwise, the push notification will be reinstated every time the app is run.
    Thank you. I will look into this

Forgot one thing - delete the notification for that device in Fusion at the same time.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.