Thread: ATK not linked to my Apex Classic

ATK not linked to my Apex Classic

I have my ATK that I was running stand alone for about 7 months. No major issues expect a bad number one sensor . I have replace sensor and has been working fine. In the last week I hooked it up to a used Apex Classic. My issue is when I run in stand alone everything works ok but the moment I connect the bus port to the apex classic from the FMM module my ATK will not respond. I can see in my apex Fusion that the sensor's work but the pump will not turn on when the sensor is above the water or even when I switch to on in Apex Fusion. I have to unplug the USB port from the FMM and switch on in Fusion. I'm new to the game so I truly appreciate anyone advice. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You need to program the pump in apex connected mode first. Go to the tasks section and it will auto generate a good starting point for your code.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You need to program the pump in apex connected mode first. Go to the tasks section and it will auto generate a good starting point for your code.

Totally forgot to add this picture

Both your switches are covered. That's why it isnt turning on. You also have to wait an hour once they are both not covered before it will run the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Both your switches are covered. That's why it isnt turning on. You also have to wait an hour once they are both not covered before it will run the first time.

Yes I understand. If I unplug the USB Bus port and switch it on it will continue to fill for 5 mins then switch off. In most cases filling above both switches. I've left everything plugged in and the water has drop below the switches but the pump will not turn on.
    But if I run stand alone everything works ok. I just can't use the Fusion app.

The screenshot you posted is not of a FMM ACC output. It is of the configuration of outlet #7 on an EnergyBar 8.

If the ATK FMM power supply is plugged into an EnergyBar outlet (which is nether necessary or recommended to do), that outlet MUST be programmed to be ALWAYS ON:

Fallback ON
    Set ON

... and nothing else.

The programming for the ATK operation should be done in the FMM’s ACC output.
    Use the ATK Task in Fusion for this.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Holy cow I love you guys. Got home and deleted the FMM module, updated Firmware and reinstalled using the Apex Task. Nothing happened. I unplug from my EB8 and plug straight into the wall and boom we got water.
    Everything is working. Thank you guys very much. So cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    The screenshot you posted is not of a FMM ACC output. It is of the configuration of outlet #7 on an EnergyBar 8.

If the ATK FMM power supply is plugged into an EnergyBar outlet (which is nether necessary or recommended to do), that outlet MUST be programmed to be ALWAYS ON:

Fallback ON
    Set ON

... and nothing else.

The programming for the ATK operation should be done in the FMM’s ACC output.
    Use the ATK Task in Fusion for this.