Thread: ATK logging?

Frequent Visitor

ATK logging?

Still new to reef tanks and Apex. Finally setup the ATK last night and was looking for an option to log how often it turns on and how long it is on for, but am not finding it. Does that exist for the ATK?

Thanks

Go to your ATK pump tile on the Apex dashboard. Click on the grey gear at the upper right. Check the Log Enable checkbox at the lower left and upload to Apex. Now whenever the pump turns on or off, it will be indicated in the Output Log page (fourth black button at the upper left of the dash.)

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks, got it!

Regular Vistor
    Have done all that was outlined here and ATK still does not log ... if I turn the ATO pump off and then turn it on .. I get a log entry .. but once I switch to Auto .. no more logging .. yet I am confident that it must be doing its ATK think as the water level in my RODI reservour is dropping in level .. the ATO is the only thing that would be drawing water from it ... all suggestions gratefully received ..thanks

Frequent Visitor
    If you have logging checked 1st make sure your firmware for the FMM is "OK" on the module page, it may need an upgrade. If the firmware is current, check your plumbing for your anti-siphon hole to be clear to make sure your not getting flow from a siphon. if you're confident the pump is running it's easy enough to prove, move your magnet above the water level and watch the flow then check the logs. If nothing is logged and you see the flow open a case with Neptune support. I use the log feature on my ATK to see how long the ATO runs and alert me if it's running too much or too little.

JeffR

Thanks jwamp

I had the same question regarding output logging for atk, your answer got me to the right place. I really enjoy the neptune help forums!