Hey there, I have a few questions about the COR-20.

I have to replace an external pump (Iwaki) that powers a large canister filter. Can I put a 15mm barbed fitting and put that on the intake of the COR-20, and place the pump on the floor beside the canister and place another 15 mm barbed fitting and place it on the outflow of the pump? Flexible tube would connect the outflow if the canister to the intake of the COR-20 then flexible tubing would also be on the outflow of the cor-20 going back up to the tank. I would only be running the cor-20 like 25% of full power. I will be running the water through a 1/10 hp chiller after the canister filter.

Can the cor20 be mounted to the side of a tank stand?

Do you think the cor-15 would be sufficient? Or should I just get the 20? Given the choice I’d prefer the smaller of the two.

My $500 Uwaki pump broke down and the retailer offered me a replacement for $330 to cut me a break. I’m just thinking that for the same price I may as well just get the COR-20. The Iwaki has a 15 mm inlet and was mounted on top of the canister filter, but the cor has a different footprint so I was thinking I could just put a 15 mm barbed fitting on the cor-inlet and then set it on the floor next to the filter.

Thanks!
-Clinton Parsons