Thread: OS-1 sensor help

New User

OS-1 sensor help

So i have a os-1 sensor but I cant see were it shows up in Fusion. Have the newest apex, FMM module plunged in and I can see my flow meters. Just cant see the sensor.

What I am trying to do is to shut off the skimmer if the water gets to high in the sump.

thanks!

-Jason

Frequent Contributor SuncrestReef's Avatar
    First you will want to be sure your FMM module is configured for the optical sensor on the port you plugged it into. Click the Apex menu at the top left in Fusion, then click Modules. Find your FMM module and click it. Then select Configuration from the Action dropdown. Be sure the appropriate port is set to "Optical Sensor". Save the settings.

Once that is done, click the lock icon from the Fusion dashboard to unlock the tiles, then look for the FMM port with your OS-1 connected in the unused tiles at the top of the screen. Drag that tile to the main screen. From there, you can rename it if needed, and then you can reference it in your outlet coding.