Thread: WAV speed

New User

WAV speed

Having issues telling if my WAV is running at the correct speed. I have it running on pipeline and when I look on fusion it will show 0%, then maybe 1%. Then out of the blue 33%,54% but when I watch the WAV it does not seem to change speed. Also when should I see on fusion when the speed changes from 2 to 0 and then back to 0. Here is what my settings are.

You should see it alternate between the current percent and 0 with pipeline. The pump should be turning on for 2 seconds and off for 2 seconds between 8:30 and midnight and should be 0.75 seconds on 0.75 seconds off between midnight and 8:30.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    You should see it alternate between the current percent and 0 with pipeline. The pump should be turning on for 2 seconds and off for 2 seconds between 8:30 and midnight and should be 0.75 seconds on 0.75 seconds off between midnight and 8:30.
    The period specified in the WAV scheduler for Pipeline and Pulse modes is the number of seconds for each part (low and high) of the overall cycle, not the overall cycle time as you described.

If using Pipeline at 50% and 10 seconds as the specified period, for example, it will run at 0% for 10 seconds, 50% for 10 seconds, 0% for 10 seconds, 50% for 10 seconds, etc.
    If using Pulse at 75% and 30 seconds as the specified period, for example, it will run at 1% for 30 seconds, 75% for 30 seconds, 1% for 30 seconds, 75% for 30 seconds, etc.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jrvelie View Post
    Having issues telling if my WAV is running at the correct speed. I have it running on pipeline and when I look on fusion it will show 0%, then maybe 1%. Then out of the blue 33%,54% but when I watch the WAV it does not seem to change speed. Also when should I see on fusion when the speed changes from 2 to 0 and then back to 0.
    Save your current WAV schedule as a private Scheme b(so you can easily restore it. Delete any 3 of the 4 points in your schedule, and modify the remaining point to be Pipeline mode @ 3% with a 10-second period. Hold a hand in front of it - it should be stopped for 10 seconds, then running for 10 seconds, stopped for 10, and so on. If it does not do this, or seems to stutter while in the 10s running phase, try cleaning the pump. Repeat - if it still does this, contact Neptune technical support. You can restore your saved Scheme when done.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thank you guys. The WAV works like it should just when I look at it on fusion it show speeds higher than what I have it set at. Or it stays at 0 rpm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

New User
    Here is what fusion shows me some times.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk