Thread: HELP! Apex Disconnect

Regular Vistor

HELP! Apex Disconnect

Anyone.. APex Disconnected. No big deal. Try the usually culprits router, reset so forth. However, the EB8 and the Apex(2016) will power up with the associated symbols and power usage dots then go blank. I can hear the switches cycle but it will not fully power on. Thoughts? Try a master reset to no avail. Thoughts?

Contact support.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    My Apex has gone into a reboot loop for no apparent reason, too. (Happened last night.)

My temporary fix is to unplug my hard wired Ethernet connection and then it’ll work fine. (But I lose all Apex Cloud/app connections.)

From that point I’ve had to reset the whole thing back to factory defaults and rebuild.

Try disconnecting your network connection first if you’ve got it plugged in via Cat5. Maybe that will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    So.... Replaced the Eb832. That worked I have power again. Then the Base Unit would just Flash Orange. Figured it was an issue with the Base Unit as well since resetting wasn’t working. Replaced that. It’s been an expensive day.... Nothing works other than the replaced eb832. The Base Unit just flashes thru the colors orange, purple, blue, and so forth on both the new and old. Tried factory resets 1 second, five seconds, 60 seconds, attempted with/without any modules attached. Attempted wireless and hardline to no avail. What am I missing??? I just want to connect. Watched the videos and 15 minutes or less is not working today. Neither is hassle free. Help.....

New User
    P.S. I just bought a new head unit and EB832 today, too to try that as a fix. Keep us informed.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by chill903 View Post
    P.S. I just bought a new head unit and EB832 today, too to try that as a fix. Keep us informed.

Finally after resetting the new Base Unit it would connect. Then hours of programming afterwards. Still could never get the olds Base Unit to connect/reset or the previous EB832. Will be sending them in to be refurbished.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffr3y View Post
    Anyone.. APex Disconnected. No big deal. Try the usually culprits router, reset so forth. However, the EB8 and the Apex(2016) will power up with the associated symbols and power usage dots then go blank. I can hear the switches cycle but it will not fully power on. Thoughts? Try a master reset to no avail. Thoughts?
    I had problems with my Apex (2016) on the same night around around 11PM. I tried resetting and rebooting multiple times. On the last attempt, my radions (gen 4) came on brightly (were programmed to be off at this time). I had to unplug the radions. my lunar lights worked fine during this time. Occasionally, Apex fusion locked me out (message indicated that I could was not connected to Apex Fusion), but would later allow me to re-enter every time until the last attempt. I went to bed. In the morning, everything worked fine and I plugged in my radions, which also functioned as programmed-strange. I will add that my internet connection was fine; my computers, home phone, and cablevision were all working fine.