Thread: Picture Hosting

Regular Vistor

create a slideshow of tank pictures

i have a hosting company, how do i get my pictures to scroll in a slideshow? Thanks for the help.

Upload the pictures to your host. Find the pictures on the server and copy the full path to just the image itself. https://www.hostingsite.com/fhti8ejf.jpg etc Copy that url

In Fusion go to the slideshow tile. Click the grey gear. Inside there is a plus button at the top right. Click that to add 1 piece of media.
    This can be a picture, video, or a live camera feed. Choose type: Image
    Label it for ease of remembering it so you can sort or delete them later if needed. Paste the copied URL at the bottom.
    Now you should have a single entry for that photo. Repeat this process for additional photos.
    Once back on the main dashboard hit the play button and the player will slowly go through each photo in the order they were sorted.

Here is my list for a mini slideshow to display some of my favorite FTS, early photos to show how I started, and some of favorite inhabitants.

I sure would love it if Neptune added a Randomize mode to the slideshow display.