Thread: Radion 30 g4 pro

Frequent Visitor

Radion 30 g4 pro

I have 2 tanks 1 metre apart with control with an Apex 2016 on both, i have had 2 Radion G4 Pro working perfectly on one, i have replaced the Leds on my other tank with Radion G4 pro with another WXM, all 4 of the Radions are changing frequency on their own if i alter anything on one set the other changes as well, i have all the Radions set up exactly the same, is this problem due to using 2 WXM effecting the Wi-Fi to the Radions or is there something else causing this problem??

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    How many other devices do you need to have connected to the WXM? I would just connect all of the devices to the one WXM module if you can. Also, if distance is a concern I had Radion G4 in my garage about 75 ft away through walls and was delighted that it worked perfectly and controlled a Vortech from that distance.
    Chad

Frequent Visitor
    Hi Chad, Thank you for your reply, I could connect my second system tank which has its own Apex 2016, if i connect to my first system tanks WXM again with its own Apex 2016, will this effect anything else by cross connection ??

If you follow Chad’s advice (which I agree with), disconnect and delete the WXM from your second system. Then there will be no conflict.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Are your two WXMs operating on the same frequency? Modules page in Fusion, select the WXM, Action->Configure, and check the WXM Frequency. If so, change it for one of them.

Frequent Visitor
    This helped me when I was having similar issues with (2) WXM's on 2 different tanks.

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...y-are-confused!