Thread: new update Bug? Hydra52HD

New User

new update Bug? Hydra52HD

I was trying to setup my schedule and the lights kept blinking on and off before I even uploaded it.... Bug?

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Woonkie View Post
    I was trying to setup my schedule and the lights kept blinking on and off before I even uploaded it.... Bug?
    Yes it’s a bug. It has happened to me also. I contacted support to help. On mine I couldn’t access the outlet that was named hydra and had an outlet name of “UNK”. Support told me that it meant it’s a corrupted coding. They are able to go into the programming and delete it. When they did this I had my light unplugged so it seemed fixed at the time as far as the outlet not showing back up. After I got off the phone I set up my hydra26hd again but it started turning on and off again.
    I pretty much just have it in demo mode not connected to my home network and it worked the way I want it to. I need to set up an appointment again with support to fix it. I might just wait till the full update of the software is released since I’m not having any issues right now.

Sorry this isn’t a fix for ur problem. I just figured out how to make it work for now but need to have support fix it.