Thread: ATK power

New User

ATK power

Quick question here. I have an ATK that has stopped working. I thoght maybe it was the pump so I ordered a new one to be sure. I suck at programing so I used the wizard to set it up again. Still a no go. I noticed that on Fusion the the outlet it is plugged into is off. Should this be on all the time of will it turn itself off and on as needed by leaving it in Auto.
    I am using the basic programing givin to me by the wizard for my set up

The default programming has a failsafe that will turn the pump from AUTO to manual OFF if it runs for more than 5 minutes in one fill. Check the following to figure out why it ran so long.

1. Make sure the power supply for the FMM is plugged in and getting power.

2. Make sure the pump runs when set to manual ON.

3. Make sure that the float is properly set so that you still get a little bit of flow when water level is at the upper sensor.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk