Thread: Apex fusion not working please help

Regular Vistor

Apex fusion not working please help

Hi all I been using the apex now for about 3 years and switched to the new apex when it came out. Everything has been working great since day 1. But for some reason after I updated the firmware today everything I press in fusion will not work. Cannot change anything and can not control anything through apex fusion.

I tried restarting the apex and the power bars a few times still wrong work. The display unit says connected to apex fusion as well. I even went to unlink the apex from fusion and then relink it as well. It linked fine but still does not work.

I tested apex local and everything works fine. For some reason my unit is connected to apex fusion yet I cannot control my system from apex fusion.

Wired thing is Changes I make from apex local I can see it in apex fusion but I just can’t control anything from apex fusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to the display or classic. Dashboard and make sure apex fusion control is set to ON or enabled.

Edit disregard this. I Just noticed you said new apex in your post, but your profile said apex classic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Hi zombie can u show me how to get there from the display unit? Wired thing is I never made any changes all of the sudden lost of co trip

Thank you so much for ur help.

Try changing your secondary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and make sure the hostname for your new apex is different than your classic if that is still online connected to your network.

Regular Vistor
    Ok let me try that when I get home thanks zombie, I actually only have 1 apex unit sold the old classic apex gold when I picked up the new apex.

Hopefully this works. Did u have this issue when u updated to the new firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Ok let me try that when I get home thanks zombie, I actually only have 1 apex unit sold the old classic apex gold when I picked up the new apex.

Hopefully this works. Did u have this issue when u updated to the new firmware?

I haven't had any connection issues with this firmware.

Regular Vistor
    Oh connection is fine I know there is connection to fusion because any changes I make from apex local when I log into apex fusion I see the changes. It’s just any changes I make from apex fusion it wont work. So it seems like apex fusion can only load the data and read the data from my apex unit but cannot process the data back to my apex unit So wired

Regular Vistor
    Hi zombie, thank you so much. Your a life saver fixed the problem on the display unit control on apex fusion was off. I just turned it back on and everything works fine now. Iam able to make changes and control on apex fusion. It’s so wired been using it for 2 years perfectly fine lol. I really wonder how that changed from on to off . But much appreciated zombie thank you again for your help and guidance .