Thread: programming

programming

Hello . I ask you to help in programming
    There’re two water level sensors installed in the tank, how can I let them alarm on low or high water level, not immediately but with the30 seconds delay. I’m asking because sometimes high water level sensor false alarming while water just lapping in the tank.

The easiest way is to add these two lines to your email alarm code

Defer 000:30 Then ON
    Defer 000:30 Then OFF

This will apply to all alarms in the email code, but an extra 30 seconds doesn't hurt IME for any alarm I have ever used, particularly since the alternative is to isolate the alarm and defer into a virtual outlet if you want a specific delay only on certain conditions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Many thanks for such a prompt reply. Very pleased that they answered. I just started learning to program this controller, and while I do not understand much. I will be VERY grateful to you if you help and tell me where and how to code this code. Sorry for my english .

You copy paste those two defer lines at the end of the EmailAlm_I5 outlet configuration.

I have only there "Set OFF "

I was under the impression you already had the alarms for the optical sensors in there. Since you don't, you also need these two lines as well to alarm on those levels.

If HighSwitchName CLOSED Then ON
    If LowSwitchName OPEN Then ON

You can rename the switches in the inputs page (thermometer icon) if you haven't done so already to something meaningful so the alarm will make more sense when it happens.

Hi !
    Nothing I can not do with programming ... Even cry ...
    I want to work like this:
    1. There is a skimmer. In this tank there is a level sensor. It is necessary that when it turns on the e-mail came an alarm signal.
    2. There is a second tank with topping and a second level sensor. When the water becomes douche due to water movement, the sensor is turned on and off. It is necessary to make sure that when the water is added to the level at which the sensor is placed, this sensor was switched on only after 30 seconds.
    I hope I explained it clearly. I really hope for your help.
    I can even include remote access for this.

No one will help?

Quote Originally Posted by aviats123 View Post
    Hi !
    Nothing I can not do with programming ... Even cry ...
    I want to work like this:
    1. There is a skimmer. In this tank there is a level sensor. It is necessary that when it turns on the e-mail came an alarm signal.
    2. There is a second tank with topping and a second level sensor. When the water becomes douche due to water movement, the sensor is turned on and off. It is necessary to make sure that when the water is added to the level at which the sensor is placed, this sensor was switched on only after 30 seconds.
    I hope I explained it clearly. I really hope for your help.
    I can even include remote access for this.
    Looks like there is some info lost in translation, so I'm not entirely sure what you're asking in the second point, but this is what I assume you are asking about. I am including descriptions to clarify if my interpretation is correct.

1.you have a high level sensor in your sump and you want to shut off your skimmer and send an email when it triggers. Assuming this goes to OPEN when triggered, and the switch is named HighSump you want this

In email add

If HighSump OPEN Then ON

In skimmer add

If HighSump OPEN Then OFF

2. You are getting emails during feeding etc when your return pump shuts off, which raises the water level above the ATO high sensor and you want that behavior to stop. I am assuming this switch goes CLOSED when high and it's called ATOhigh and your return pump is called return.

Create a virtual outlet. I'm calling it HighWater

HighWater
    Set OFF
    If ATOhigh CLOSED Then ON
    If Output return = OFF Then OFF
    Defer 001:00 Then ON

In your email replace any lines referencing that sensor with

If Output HighWater = ON Then ON

Note: if the high level sensor for the skimmer also triggers when you turn your return to OFF, use the approach given in question 2 for the email instead of just using the switch line.