Thread: COR-20 Programming to bypass wizard settings

Frequent Visitor

COR-20 Programming to bypass wizard settings

I have a new COR 20 and would like to bypass the wizard and IQ settings and just leverage the advanced settings to plug in my code below:

Fallback ON
    Set COR_Fast
    If Output v_Feed = ON Then COR_Slow
    If FeedA 000 Then COR_Slow
    If FeedB 000 Then OFF
    If FeedC 000 Then OFF
    If FeedD 000 Then OFF

While I have this code in the advanced settings now it is being ignored and using the wizard settings. Is there a way to disable the wizard setting and just use the advanced settings?

Thanks

Use the advanced settings window (list icon) where you see tdata lines rather than the advanced wizard tab (gear icon). IQ settings should be done regardless of control method so that fallback and manual commands operate at the correct percentages.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks for the reply. This is how I was accessing it. The code above is in the advanced settings window from the list icon however none of it is being executed. For example if I set the v_Feed outlet to ON the COR 20 pump using the code above does not change. It continues to operate at the same speed. The COR_Slow is set at 5% and COR_Fast is profile is set to 75%.

What I am missing here? Attached a screenshot of the advanced settings window for reference.

Thanks

scr.jpg

Male sure the outlet is in AUTO and all module firmware is up to date.

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks for the replies so far. Yes the outlet is set to auto and the firmware for the Apex itself and all modules are all current.

Any other ideas or thoughts?

Thanks

Post your profiles. It's possible a mistake was made in those.

Change the Set COR_Fast to Set 50 and make sure the pump runs (it'll be @50%) - that will probably help narrow down the issue.

And zombie is correct - you should use the IQ-level feature to properly set the pumps max and min speeds as most suitable for your system. Among other reasons for doing so, the IQ-level max speed settings is a safety feature.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks Zombie and Russ for the help. I did change the Set COR_Fast to Set 50 and the pump did slow to 50% however when I changed it back the pump continued to run at 50%, again not using the profile. Here are screenshots of the two profiles. Let me know if you need anything else to help troubleshoot this issue. Any other ideas based on looking at the profiles?

Slow.jpgfast.jpg

Thanks

You are using the wrong profile type - Pump profiles are for making powerheads oscillate between two speeds. Pump profiles do not work for a COR. The only supported profile type is Ramp. Regardless, you do not need to use any profiles at all to make the COR run a specified speed.

Use the COR Task to do the IQ-Level adjustment and initial programming. Then add the additional desired If Feed statements.

If you want 5% speed for FeedA, just use 5 instead of a profile name:

If FeedA 005 Then 5
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks Russ. That worked and makes sense now about the profile type. I replaced my RD3 pump with a COR20 and was trying to keep all the programming the same and use the same profiles I was previously. I have now adjusted it to not use the profiles.

Thanks again for the help.