Hey Guys, I have a 1/4" flow sensor on my RODI unit and the product water line which I get as close to 15LPH (3.96GPH) from (30L over 2 hours going by plastic barrel markings from factory) and the flow sensor often doesn't even register that there is flow here. So I put the sensor on the water line going into the RODI and I get readings of 15-20LPH going into to RODI and given that I get 15L in an hour of product water at 0TDS, I would expect this to be decently higher... Now I have not measured how much water I get with the flow sensor on, but I don't expect it would put a significant amount of resistance into the pipe.

I know the flow rate of the sensor is 3-12GPH which is 11.4-45.4LPH, so my flow is within this range and little bit away from the extremes. In my use case, it doesn't have to be perfectly accurate as I plan on using the flow sensor to be an additional layer of telling me if there is water flow when there shouldn't be (IE if flow is greater than 0 when the solenoid should be off) but it would be nice for it to be accurate so I can get an idea on how long it will take to fill the container with product water.

Yes, I have checked it is installed the correct way with the arrow and checked out the documentation for the installation details on it and that is all correct. The sensor is manually set as a 1/4" sensor in Fusion and the connection is firmly connected with no extension to the cable

Any thoughts peeps?