Thread: "Task" option missing from drop-down menu!

Config

Unhappy "Task" option missing from drop-down menu!

Hi folks! I'm trying to setup my new Apex system with the EB832, FMM and ATK. All has gone well so far with the exception that I keep seeing everyone saying to run the "Tasks" feature to get everything configured properly. However, it just does NOT show up in my drop-down menu no matter what I try... It doesn't matter if I'm in the dashboard, modules section, or even in the FMM configuration section. Please help!

Here's a basic overview of my setup config/status:
    -Apex EL system (PH and temp probes, EB 832).
    -Currently hardwired to my router, perfectly functional (even wifi works great).
    -All versions up-to-date (SW says so, and I verified manually).
    -Accessing using Chrome browser (68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on a Win10 64-bit PC.
    -PH and temp probes connected and working flawlessly.
    -EB823 and FMM are showing as connected and "OK" according to the "Modules" page (see attached image).
    -CANNOT manually setup FMM properly (most likely because I'm not familiar with the SW/HW... yet).
    -All status lights are solid orange, and everything is plugged in as it should be (Aquabus cables between EB and FMM, and 120v power plug where applicable).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Frequent Visitor
    Looks like you are using the local Apex interface. It is the Fusion interface that have the Tasks functionality, so you will need to follow the manual to link your Apex to Fusion and then the Tasks icon will show at the top (here and highlighted)

Tasks.PNG

Config
    Oh! Easy enough, thank you very much!