Thread: Apex

New User

Apex

Just bought Apex on 9-1-2018 brand new, followed quick start guide on web site. plugged in apex base unit into energy bar 832 via supplied USB cord, all was going well. setting up wifi, entered password for my home network and system was in process of rebooting. Never came back on. now energy bar 832 has no power lights when plugged in to outlet no lights or anything, except fan is on. I unplugged it after waiting 15 min plugged back in and nothing, breaker is no tripped on back of unit. and I have power to the outlet. the only way to make it come on is to plug in power to the apex base unit then the energy bar 832 comes on. But the system does not come with a power plug for the base unit so I should not need it. Ive updated the firmware to the energy bar and already submitted a support ticket. Just curious if anyone has seen this before?

New User
    Just info for anyone that might come across the same issue, support was very helpful over the weekend ( even being closed for holiday) after several attempts of things they attempted for me to try nothing worked. So they are replacing the energy bar.