Thread: ATK setup/task on Fusion not working

New User

ATK setup/task on Fusion not working

I am having trouble setting up my ATK system. I just updated the Apex and all of the modules. Rather than try to explain what is going on I took a screen shot of every step of that task. After trying to proceed past the second sensor it seems to just stop there but to steps continue up to 9 out of 8????

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

See next post for pictures

New User
    Here is the task wizard for the ATK. Note step 3 and 4 are the same and then step 6-9 are the same... Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I feel like this is always such a struggle when I program my Apex

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

See how the module is named Unknown_12 in Step 2? That almost always means that the FMM was connected to an Apex which does not have the required minimum firmware version (or later) installed.

Update your Apex to the latest firmware if it is not already. The latest for Apex Classic firmware is 4.53_AB17 https://www.neptunesystems.com/firmware/

After you have updated to the latest version, or if the Apex has already been updated, delete the FMM using the Configuration->Module Setup page in the Classic Dashboard, then immediately disconnect the FMM from Aquabus. Reconnect it in a few seconds. Then try the Task again.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.