Thread: WXM issues after transitioning to "New" Apex.

Frequent Visitor

WXM issues after transitioning to "New" Apex.

I have 2 Apex systems, (gold and the new 2016). My WXM module worked perfectly with the older glod system for both Vortech pumps and Radion lights. However, after I moved the WXM module to the "new" apex, It didn't work properly.

1) All the Radions didn't connect. I had a to reset it a few times to make it work. However, during the process, all the Vortechs were reported "missing".
    2) I tried to attach it by following the standard process through the Vortech controller buttons. It didn't work.
    3) I tried to soft reset the Vortech and tried to attach again. It didn't work.
    4) I tried to hard reset the Vortech and tried to attach it again. I didn't work either.
    5) I then deleted the "missing" Vortech outlets, restarted WXM module, and repeated step 2-4, but still don't see the Vortechs in the module configuration page.
    6) Right now after finishing the steps for attaching the Vortech, the LED continues to flash red+blue until I power cycle it.
    7) I have 13 Radions and 6 Vortech pumps although only 10 Radions are currently attached.
    8) If the limit on the WXM module is 13 devices/outlets, Do I need a 2nd WXM module for all 19 devices? Although, since I only have 10 Radions attached, I should be able to attach at least 3 Vortechs.

Here are some more information:
    1) The AOS version is 5.04_7A18.
    2) The WXM software version is
    13 (OK).
    3) The WXM hardware version is 0 (weird)
    4) I currently CANNOT update WXM RF. It says couldn't communicate with module which is weird because, I can see AND control the Radions.
    5) I have does most of the standard things like restarting, resetting etc.
    6) I am accessing the device through it's native website over LAN and not through Apex Fusion.

Any help to get this resolved quickly is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frequent Visitor
    Problem resolved with Support help. I needed to get a new WXM module. All the communication channels was taken over by Radions.