Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Seasonal Programming using Kessils

  1. #1
    Regular Vistor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mpls, Mn
    Posts
    24

    Seasonal Programming using Kessils

    I tried adding the seasonal Sun settings to my Kessils (color only) and this morning found color at 100% when they first came on (see attached)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Frequent Contributor zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,815
    That's cause you are overwriting all your wizard data with 100% when the sun is up per the season table.

    What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Regular Vistor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mpls, Mn
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That's cause you are overwriting all your wizard data with 100% when the sun is up per the season table.

    What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    i'm trying to use my current wizard settings but use the sun up and down times as start and end times. thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Frequent Contributor zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mical View Post
    i'm trying to use my current wizard settings but use the sun up and down times as start and end times. thanks in advance.
    That will cause a jagged spike from full blue to whatever spectrum the wizard is at the moment the sun "rises" or "sets". Basically you need to pick either sun or wizard if you want things to operate smoothly.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Regular Vistor
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mpls, Mn
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    That will cause a jagged spike from full blue to whatever spectrum the wizard is at the moment the sun "rises" or "sets". Basically you need to pick either sun or wizard if you want things to operate smoothly.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    thanks!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •