Thread: Vortech ES mp40 paired successfully but no outlets showing up

New User

Vortech ES mp40 paired successfully but no outlets showing up

Hello New user to Apex ive followed instructions on adding a MP40 Ecosmart and I get all the right LED color blinks but nothing showing up on my apex dashboard. What am I doing wrong? Also I bought my WXM module used, not sure if I have to reset that module? Im a newb but have exhausted all remaining resources, please someone help me?

NSI Member
    In the top right of apex fusion, do you see what looks like a pad lock? Is it orange or gray? If orange, then click on that and you will see the new tiles on the far right, drag them down, label and program.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterlimonpot View Post
    In the top right of apex fusion, do you see what looks like a pad lock? Is it orange or gray? If orange, then click on that and you will see the new tiles on the far right, drag them down, label and program.
    I See it but its grey and theres no tile showing the vortech pump, I will try to resync the pump and see if that does anything.