Thread: ph2 probe

New User

ph2 probe

hi I've just set up my new apex 2016 model and on the display from my old unit it is showing the orb which i don't what i need it to show my ph2 probe so i can keep check on the ph in my cal reactor, is there a step by step guide how to show this, i have enabled the ph2 and disabled the orb but its still showing the orb on the display unit.

thanks

Reconfigure what’s shown on the display using the Display settings page in either APEX Local it APEX Fusion.

Click the button with 3 gears then the Display button (icon looks like a computer monitor).
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Hi russ, then what do I do I’m not very savvy when I comes with tech and i
    must say the instruction side of things for this unit is terrible, it’s put together like everyone should know what they are doing with it before they have even used one, and I even had to google how to post a question in the forum as there was no button to create a new post lol

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    I even had to google how to post a question in the forum as there was no button to create a new post lol
    Did you try clicking the "Post New Thread" button?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Did you try clicking the "Post New Thread" button?
    I believe he means from the 'Welcome to Apex' online instructions that everyone first reads when setting up their new systems.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Hi russ, then what do I do I’m not very savvy when I comes with tech and i
    must say the instruction side of things for this unit is terrible, it’s put together like everyone should know what they are doing with it before they have even used one, and I even had to google how to post a question in the forum as there was no button to create a new post lol
    Go to Display Setup in Apex Fusion, as Russ describes. On the left, the first line is which page of the display you're changing. Assuming you're just using page 1, leave it there. Click on the first (green if visible, yellow if hidden) line on the left, on the right it then tells you if that line is visible and what it shows. It's the smaller print at the very top so I just use it for Clock. Click on the next greenor yellow line down on the left, on the right it now tells you about that line on the display. If anything on the right says ORP, change it to pH2 and update to your Apex. If no ORP there, check the next green or yellow line down on the left and see what's on the right. (The bottom two lines with the outlet icons on the left you can probably ignore or hide unless you use the mini icons.)

Using this same approach, you can set up more pages on the display will all kinds of additional data output. It's pretty cool when you know how to use it.