AI just released an updated MyAI app and new firmware (v2.40) for Prime, Prime HD, Hydra 26HD, and Hydra 52HD LED fixtures. That firmware has been installed on numerous fixtures of all 4 models, and tested for function with the Apex & IOTA control. The new firmware does not affect the communications between the Apex and the lights; the upgraded lights all continue to be fully and properly controlled by the Apex.

Q: Should I delete the IOTA modules before upgrading the firmware on my AI lights then re-attach the lights to the Apex afterwards?
A: No, that is not necessary. Just do the upgrade on your AI light(s), and shortly after the AI light reboots, the Apex will automatically resume controlling the lights.

Q: Is the upgrade done through APEX Local or APEX Fusion?
A: No, AI firmware updates are not done using APEX Local or APEX Fusion. Use the MyAI app on your phone or tablet, the MyAI website, or the AI light's built-in web page. Just follow the prompts given.

Q: How do I upgrade the firmware in my AI light(s)?
A: Use the MyAI app on your phone or tablet, the MyAI website, or the AI light's built-in web page. Just follow the prompts given.

Q: After I upgrade my lights, do I need to do anything with my Apex or APEX Fusion?
A: No. There are no settings changes or anything else needed to be done on the Apex side.