Thread: Can see hydra 26

Frequent Visitor

Can see hydra 26

Hi guys
    have been messing around with this for a while , I have Apex 2016 with the up to date firmware, went to iota but can’t see them , how do I make them discoverable ? I am connected to the Ai app and I though it said don’t take them of that
    thanks

Frequent Visitor
    Bump please anyone!

There is nothing you need to do to to the AI lights to make the AI lights "discoverable". Either your router is passing the necessary traffic between the Apex and the AI lights, or it is not.

Tell us:
    - what router brand and model you have
    - what other wireless network equipment such as range extenders, access points, etc. is in use (if any), and how they used
    - how your Apex is connected - wired or W-Fi
    - if your Apex is using a wired network connection, did you disable Wi-Fi in the Apex and restart the Apex as directed in the user guide?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Thanks , I am using a sky router, 2016 WiFi connected

Frequent Visitor
    Ok so Iv looked through Russ posts and have hard wired the Apex and yes I can see them where do I go from there, if I click on one of the lights it asks for a password? Where do I find that
    thank R

Frequent Visitor
    Ok got over that , I have got 6 lights all with separate tiles is that right , can’t I add them all together? Also do I just disconnect the router cable?
    acain thanks

Frequent Visitor

Frequent Visitor
    I’m lhghts are going crazy on of bright dim , can’t seem to control them either with ai app or Apex

Frequent Visitor
    Guys can you tell me how to remove my light from Apex , iv tried everything can stop them going on and of , my fish are fracking out please

AI lights, when first attached to the Apex, have only a Set OFF for programming. How did you program them? (they are at 100% in the image you posted.)

The lights are going psycho because you probably put the lights back into Auto mode using MyAI. Put them - and leave them - in Manual mode.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Ik the light are in manual , they are still going on and of , do I have to program each separately, and please if u can’t do Themis how do I remove from Apex

Frequent Visitor
    Ok have deleted them , still not sure what went wrong , I could see the light when I hard wired got them on my dashboard all single , turned my ai app to manual, and the light just went crazy on off dim bright , could not stop it , o well it’s just to technical for me I suppose
    thanks anyway