Thread: WXM or reeflink for Radions?

Regular Vistor

Question WXM or reeflink for Radions?

So I have the Radion LED lights and wanted control over dimming and color spectrum with my Apex. Which would work better- WXM or the reeflink? Thanks in advance.

Frequent Visitor
    Well if you want to control the Radions with the Apex, you only have one option, the WXM.

I personally have both and the Reeflink is easier to setup initially as it has the ESL profiles etc, but a number of people have put the profiles onto the Apex as schemes which you can download, so you should be able to get the same lighting profiles. I prefer the WXM as I can set profiles for the lights so I can easily set the lights to a set colour and level for what I want and control them with the Apex. EG maintanence, photo shooting, moonlighting etc.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNZ View Post
    Well if you want to control the Radions with the Apex, you only have one option, the WXM.

I personally have both and the Reeflink is easier to setup initially as it has the ESL profiles etc, but a number of people have put the profiles onto the Apex as schemes which you can download, so you should be able to get the same lighting profiles. I prefer the WXM as I can set profiles for the lights so I can easily set the lights to a set colour and level for what I want and control them with the Apex. EG maintanence, photo shooting, moonlighting etc.

OK, purchased the WXM and will get it all inline. Thanks