Thread: HELP! Setting up: New Apex Dashboard access through Wireless setup, but no access to dashboard with ethernet.

New User

HELP! Setting up: New Apex Dashboard access through Wireless setup, but no access to dashboard with ethernet.

Ive had a classic set up for a few years that failed and Ive been trying to set up a used 2016 version apex with connection issues.

Ive opened a ticket but they won't be able to get through it till wed. its super stressful as my radions and AFS don't work and the DOS wasn't working with the previous classic and lost some corals.

Anyways back on topic.

Issue 1:
    The apex light is blue and I can connect through the wifi "Apex Setup 7xxx" and once connected to the local host I have the classic dashboard and I get on the top left side "failure to Connect to fusion". Also it seems with most others went setup through the network they are promoted to select a wifi network and password. This does not-has not appear on my end, rather it goes straight to the Dashboard.

Also when I go to network configuration it gives me a "Not connected to a network." message.

Issue 2:
    Ive plugged in an ethernet and the light goes to solid Orange However, I cannot access local.apex (or any other variation".

Kindof at wits end. Ive spend countless hours trying to resolve this. I was suppose to leave town this morning for three weeks and leave the tank for my wife to maintain but this type of work is beyond her. Any help will be more than appreciated.

Thank you!

Getting the old Classic Dashboard on a newer (not Classic) Apex means that someone mistakenly used the Apex Classic flash utility and uploaded Classic web content. It’s fairly easy to fix but tech support has to do it.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.