Thread: DOS module configuration of total volume/volume remaining.

Frequent Visitor

DOS module configuration of total volume/volume remaining.

Is there any way to use the DOS configuration total volume/volume remaining for an alert or any other programming? This is great information but the only way I can find/use it is to go into the module configuration. I'd like to setup an alert when my dosing container is at 10% so I can order more. I realize that the volume remaining is not exact, but assuming my calibration is good it should be reasonably accurate (if it isn't then my daily dosing is not repeatable or consistent). I'd love to be able to see a simple tile that shows a full/empty gas gage in the interface. Or the ability to program an alert when remaining volume is below a certain percentage level. The data is there, but I need to go into the DOS configuration to find it. I can then easily calculate a percentage manually.

The DDR is only a solution for things that are dosed heavily, like 2 part. If I dose something that comes in a 16 fluid ounce container and I only use 3mL per day it should last me about 157 days (over 5 months). It would take 4 bottles to almost fill a DDR canister (20 months supply). The low level alert from the optical sensor would depend on the height of the sensors in the DDR, but based on the pictures and my estimation it would probably be 1-2 months of supply left after the DDR container signaled low.

This just isn't practical. I'd like to get an alert when I was 1-3 weeks from the estimation of empty. Hopefully I'm missing some obvious solution, I doubt I'm the first person to want this. Volume remaining divided by total volume would solve this if it was a variable I could program with.

Nope. I requested the feature during beta several years ago and it never got implemented.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk