Thread: AWC program

Frequent Visitor

AWC program

If anyone sees anything that I should do differently in the following please Let me know:

First:
    So I did the AWC program through apex wizard today and it is all set up. Pretty easy. Glad I looked at it because had to reverse the sump drain tubes. LOL. I will turn it on next week when I get back home from vacation. It is currently set up to "add" and "Remove" 2 gallons a day between 00:00 and 06:00. I assume they will both work at the same time so I have the add tubing above the return section of the sump and the "remove tube" in the bottom of sump by skimmer. Does this part sound right so far?

Next:
    My question is can I or how do I program it to do 15 gallons a week but only for 6 days. This would leave one day off for me to refill container and add salt. Is this possible and if so how do I program that? So basically run Tuesday through Sunday with it running from 00:00 to 06:00 and off on Monday for refill.

If it can't no big deal but thought I would ask. Thanks.

Rob

You click on dos add. Go into the cog setting at the top of the page. Click on advanced programming. Then enter code if DoW = s-twtfs then on. You have to the same for dos remove. For the time you use the cog at the bottom of the page and click modify interval. Just remember to do it for both add and remove. For the volume you click dos remove click on the cog at the bottom of the page and go on modify. Just make sure you the same for both add and remove