Thread: LD-2 always closed, dry or wet

New User

LD-2 always closed, dry or wet

I purchased an LD-2 to use on my FMM. The FMM uses ports 1 and two for the ATK. Port 3 is for my ATO reservoir and port 4 is the LD-2. I placed the LD-2 in a spot most likely to get wet. I ensured it was dry and wiped it down with RO/DI, fully dried it and put it in place.

I ran the TASK for ATK- Leak Detection. It found everything and completed perfectly. My alarm immediately went off stating that LEAK (LD-2) was closed. I took it out and wiped it down, drying it again. Still closed. I tried placing it on a moist paper towel. Still Closed. I tried a small puddle of salt water, still closed. I wiped it down and dried it off, still closed. I now have it upside down on top of something, completely dry and it is still closed.

Is it bad? I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back into port 4 on the FMM. The port is known to be good and works with other sensors.

Thanks

Fred

Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.