Thread: Internet / WiFi Outage Broke IoTa

New User

Internet / WiFi Outage Broke IoTa

Hi, any suggestions to allow me to delete and re-add my Hydra lights to Apex?

Background: I had an internet outage, and in trying to fix the internet outage (before I called my ISP and realized it was on their end and not my end) I disconnected and reset my router several times. A number of things seem to have gotten mixed up in that process, including my Apex's connection to fusion etc. I've finally been able to straighten everything out EXCEPT the Hydra/IoTa (which did work fine prior to this internet outage and related episode).

Situation: The Apex and Hydras are both connected to the same network, and I can access both directly. The Hydras are connected via WiFi and my Apex via ethernet. My Apex has WiFi disabled. I'm using an Asus router with Merlin firmwareIn my Dashboard, my two Hydra26s still show up (they're called Hydra26_5_1 and Hydra26_6_1). I can change them to Auto/On/Off as normal. If I set the Hydras to Auto, the status shows as "TBL". Strangely, if I go to Modlets neither of the Hydras shows up. If I try to manually add the Hydras in the Modlets section, they are not found. If I go to Outlets, the Hydras show up as type UNK, but if I display the delete column I still can't delete these two outlets. If I click on the Hydras in the Outlets page to configure them, the page never loads. I've tried all of the above on both the local apex and apex fusion.

In the meantime, I have been able to control the Hydras with myAI.

Thanks for any help / suggestions.

New User
    I had a similar situation with one of my hydra 26's . I had to delete it in modules and do a factory reset on the light itself. No further issues since then