Thread: Alexa - other country/language

Alexa - other country/language

Finally now Alexa is in some country in non english language, example her in Italy and Germany.

but skill for Fusion is only on US markeplace, so is'nt usable for us, international apex user.

Any planning to release skill for other marketlplace? I have a netatmo weather station and work fine, from the date of releasing alexa in italy

Frequent Visitor
    Yes it is ... I live in Portugal and use alexa and fusion all day. I completely stopped recording values by hand. only use voice!

Quote Originally Posted by MeoMat View Post
    Any planning to release skill for other marketlplace? I have a netatmo weather station and work fine, from the date of releasing alexa in italy
    Currently, we only plan on supporting English speaking locations. Are you asking about an Italian translation of the skill or asking for the English version to be available in Italy?

Not it's a problem to speak in english.. The problem is that the fusion skill is not available on non-US marketplace. So if you want to install, you must to change amazon account to amazon.com and after,
    the "local" skills are not usable (a crazy Amazon limitation!)

so: if i want to use fusion skill, i cannot use the other my installed italian marketplace skills...

Quote Originally Posted by MeoMat View Post
    Not it's a problem to speak in english.. The problem is that the fusion skill is not available on non-US marketplace. So if you want to install, you must to change amazon account to amazon.com and after,
    the "local" skills are not usable (a crazy Amazon limitation!)

so: if i want to use fusion skill, i cannot use the other my installed italian marketplace skills...
    Unfortunately, there's no way for us to enable the English skill in the Italian marketplace. This is a limitation that Amazon has placed on how the skill marketplace works. I would suggest providing feedback directly to Amazon about this issue. I am seeing a lot of other posts about the same request: English skills in countries where Amazon doesn't have an English option, like Italy and Germany. Hopefully they will change their minds and allow this in the future.