Thread: No token

New User

No token

I can’t connect the Apex to the Apex Fusion app. The reason is that i can’t get a token.
    When i write the correct Fusion Username and Fusion Password, i get the following information:
    "You don’t have access to an Apex at this time. Either link an Apex to Fusion, or obtain access to an Apex already linked to Fusion.”
    And..... no Token.

Thank you for your help.

Access APEX Local (not APEX Fusion). Click the user menu in the upper right corner and choose “Link Apex”. Enter your APEX Fusion username and password. Click OK.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thank you for your answer, but that is axactly what i several times did. From the Apex local, to the Apex fusion. (Apex local, enter the Apex Fusion username and password).
    And then: "You don’t have access to an Apex at this time. Either link an Apex to Fusion, or obtain access to an Apex already linked to Fusion.”

Go to APEX Local. Look on the Dashboard for the Fusion tile. What message is displayed there?
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    The message is:
    Ling Apex to Apex Fusion
    Apex Fusion is free..............anywhere in te world.
    Enter your Apex Fusion credentials,..........pressLink Apex button.
    If you do nog have a .........

Fusion Username:
    Fusion Password:

LINK APEX

When is do this, i get the message:"You don’t have access to an Apex at this time. Either link an Apex to Fusion, or obtain access to an Apex already linked to Fusion.”
    And..... no Token.

I asked about what you see on the Fusion tile on the dashboards, not what you see under the user/admin menu.

Look on the main dashboard itself where you see many tiles. The Fusion tile will show one of these messages:

FusionTile.PNG

What do you see displayed?

New User
    Ok, sorry for that.
    The middle one, NO COMMUNICATION

The Link to Fusion process is not working because the Apex cannot "talk" to Apex Fusion. This could be due to several things; a couple of possible reasons are:

• If you have manually configured the network settings in the Apex
    • Your router may be blocking the communication between the Apex and APEX Fusion

Using APEX Local, go to the network settings and make sure DHCP is enabled. If it is not, enable DHCP, then click the Update Apex button (orange cloud with an arrow) in the upper right, then restart the Apex. Wait a few minutes then check the Fusion tile again.

If it shows GENERATE A LINK TOKEN, try the Link Apex option again.

If it still says NO COMMUNICATIONS, contact Neptune tech support for assistance in diagnosing the issue.

New User
    Unfortunately, it won’t work.
    The DHCP is enabled and the tile says “NO COMMUNICATION”.

I don’t know if it is something, but in the left upper side (the bell) says their is an alarm. It says:
    "Select an alert to jump to the alert location”.
    "An alarm on this Apex is on".

Quote Originally Posted by jan boerlage View Post
    Unfortunately, it won’t work.
    The DHCP is enabled and the tile says “NO COMMUNICATION”.

I don’t know if it is something, but in the left upper side (the bell) says their is an alarm. It says:
    "Select an alert to jump to the alert location”.
    "An alarm on this Apex is on".
    Sometimes changing the primary or secondary DNS to Google 8.8.8.8 helps

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Access APEX Local (not APEX Fusion). Click the user menu in the upper right corner and choose “Link Apex”. Enter your APEX Fusion username and password. Click OK.
    Excuse me please, I don't know how to ask my own question, How do you access Apex Local, Thankyou

New User
    Hey all! This is my third Apex and I’m having issues with an almost noob step! I connected my apex to the local network and connected it to my wifi. Opened apex.local and signed in using my apex fusion username and password. I can now access the dashboard but when asking for a link token to connect to apexfusion.com its saying apex is already connected to fusion. My only access to the new apex is now through apex.local
    How can I link it to apex fusion?

You can’t link an Apex which is already currently linked to Fusion. Why are you trying to link it again?

Is this a used Apex you acquired?

New User
    Exactly! I signed in using my apex username and password on initial setup figuring it will automatically be added to apexfusion.com but its nowwhere on my Apex List. Its a brand new Apex