Thread: Random tile showed up for my radions

18yrs 300 DD

Random tile showed up for my radions

I had this random tile show up saying 'new tile available' or something like that. I can't tell anything by going into it.

What is it, did I miss an update or something?
    930620628.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-165534.jpg
    Screenshot_20181113-165625.jpg

NSI Member
    Is the total radions that you have 6? I assume you just programmed these into the wxm and repeated the steps when it didn't work the first time??? Go to your "output" page and look at the information for all your radions:

Notice the column that designates the "Device", that has the designation number that the apex uses to identify that radion, to the left of that column is what you "named" each radion (Radion-1R, Radion-2R etc). When attaching the Radions the device number starts at 3-17 which means something happened when attaching them and the wxm designated a light twice and populated a tile for it, then noticed it was no longer there. Simple thing to do is to delete "Radion_3_25" from the "output" page (top right icon that looks like a wall socket), unlock the "show delete column" and click on the "X" to the left of "Radion_3_25".

From my experience, you may have to do that step a couple times for some reason it doesn't go away the first few times. Lastly go to the module page and verify that (missing)Radion_3_25 is no longer saved in the WXM.

18yrs 300 DD
    Appreciate the detailed reply... I do have 6 and they've been running for a year, this random tile just showed up.

As for the instructions, I guess the ""s are because all I have are random icons to click and no verbage to tell what those icons represent.

What's an output page? What shape of icon am I trying to find? What menu, sub menu, etc? I've never found anything that looks like your screen shot.

I unfortunately couldn't tell you what it took to link or program them, only that the process as a whole was frustrating. Perhaps that's because it wasn't working and I stumbled upon another way to connect them? They work and I can program them but I have to do each individually, copy, paste, repeat but I was told that's the best I can expect for now.

18yrs 300 DD
    It was a process to find this but I assume it's what you want to verify it's working.
    Screenshot_20181115-160015.jpg

NSI Member
    That's the module page and the good news is that it doesn't show up there. Sorry, I mostly use my laptop which allows you to hover the cursor over the icons to tell you what is what.

The outputs page is the one that looks like a single wall outlet.

Click on "Expand"

This is the icon for the outputs page

search through there and see if "Radion_3_25" is still there, if it is:

Click on Add/Delete icon

Click on "show delete column"

Look for "Radion_3_25" and click "X" to delete it
    EDIT: I want to point out that when you delete the outlet it is gone for good just be sure you delete the right one!!!

If it worked you can navigate to the "dashboard" and that outlet will be gone. In my experience, I had to remove it 2 times, but that was because I assigned a name to it and the first time deleting it made it revert back to "Radion_3_XX" after that I deleted it a second time by following the same instructions and it was gone for good.

Not sure why it showed up, I would guess that a power outage or some sort of reset of the apex prompted it to populate.

18yrs 300 DD
    Thank you again... I'll have to try this when I'm in front of the tank. Hate to do it remotely and escalate things. (o: