Thread: Update will not Update???

New User

Update will not Update???

I am currently running AOS 5.03 2C18. There has been a notification for some time now wanting to update AOS 5.04 7A18. Every time I try to update the dialogue box appears stating:

"
    Apex Fusion will temporarily lose communication with this Apex while the AOS update is in progress; if you'd like to continue, click Update."

After clicking "Update" a percentage bar appears. It takes about ~2-3mins to reach 100%. The dialogue box then disappears and takes me back to the dashboard only to show that it still has the same update to be performed. I have tried this from multiple PC's and different IOS platforms.

Please advise, thanks.

Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I contacted Neptune support and though they are kind and quick to respond, I found it hard with my schedule to set up a phone consultation with them. They are on the west coast and I am on the east coast. I decided to take matters in my own hands and hard wired the controller to the internet. I have been wanting to do this anyway as I hate depending on WiFi. Well after doing so the APex updated with no issues. So my apex wasn't happy with my WiFi for whatever reason.