Thread: ATK Overfilling

New User

ATK Overfilling

I've had my ATk for about 2 months, everything was going flawlessly until 3 nights ago at around midnight when I noticed that the ATK was running way longer than it should. Generally it would run for about a minute. However, on this night, at this time, it ran for a full 8 minutes and then it shut off when the float valve kicked in (the final safety measure). The system defaulted to OFF and I've had to manually turn on and off the top off. Since then, I've inspected the unit, cleaned it using a cloth, and adjusted settings hoping to get it out of it's funk. I'm not sure what is happening but it always running for the max time and then defaulting from AUTO to OFF. Not sure how to fix this.

Here are my settings:
    Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If ATOlow OPEN Then ON
    If ATOhi CLOSED Then OFF
    When On > 008:00 Then OFF
    Defer 000:10 Then ON
    Defer 000:04 Then OFF
    Min Time 020:00 Then OFF

I actually just reduced the Min Time from 30 to 20, thinking maybe the evaporation was too much for and the water was getting too low so the unit was over filling. Considering it just ran for the full 8 again, I'm going to put it back up to 30 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Check your optical sensors. Are they reading open when covered?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New User
    One of my optical sensors is no longer on my dashboard. How do I get it back? The top sensor is still there and is currently showing open despite being covered with water.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1982 View Post
    One of my optical sensors is no longer on my dashboard. How do I get it back? The top sensor is still there and is currently showing open despite being covered with water.
    Try reseating them. It's possible one or both of the sensors failed, but it's more likely they weren't plugged in all the way.

New User
    Sorry, by reseating them. Do you mean unplugging and replugging into the FMM?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1982 View Post
    Sorry, by reseating them. Do you mean unplugging and replugging into the FMM?
    Yes

New User
    You were right, they weren't pushed in all the way. I'm resetting now. Thank you!