Thread: HELP! Var3 programming buggered my V2 dimming ? V3/V4 cable not even plugged in???

New User

HELP! Var3 programming buggered my V2 dimming ? V3/V4 cable not even plugged in???

I have Apex classic working fine. Have Var port 2 setup for LED dimming of DIY meanwell LED strip, working fine over a year.
    I just setup, Var3 with new profiles,outlet for ramp up, day, ramp down and took it from simple example on YT.
    I test a new cable in V3/V4 and check 10v with multimeter and V3 that I intend to use tested good with various voltages. I unplugged cable for now.

My new outlet FRAGWht is on AUTO. Plan to continue setup next day.

The PROBLEM

As I head to bed, tank is dark, I get to top of stairs and I see the TANK is lit up like a XMAS tree, LED strip that is on V2 working fine, has now LIT up? I have NO cable plugged into V3/V4, but program ready and it shows new V3 outlet at 100% and apparently effecting my V2 LEDS ??? I turn the new OUTLET to OFF in Fusion and by tank goes dark like it is supposed too???

RUSS or team,

Why is V3 programs, outlet, ramp profiles with nothing plugged in, showing 100 % and effecting my V2 LED Strip???
    It is like its crosstalk? BTW, the V3 voltage tests fine when testing cable to be used ??? Thoughts, please.

Thanks,

Matthew

You might have inadvertently changed you V2 program when you were messing with V3. Post the code for V2.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk