Thread: ATK ERROR then ON

Regular Vistor

ATK ERROR then ON

About a month ago this error started popping up on my system. It would not allow the ATK to fill the sump. I have tried to reset the FMM, cleaned the sensors, unplugged all cables going into the module but nothing works. Finally I just removed it from the Apex and reinstalled it and normal operation has been restored. Then this morning the error randomly appeared and has not gone away. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is there a fix action?

That means your pump tried to run more than 5 minutes. Check that the pump works in manual ON, that you don't have clogs in your line, that your float is set correctly, and that your optical sensors are responding as expected to water level (covered = closed)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Thank you for the info! I manually turned the pump on and the error has not returned.