Thread: Apex Fusion Introduction

Frequent Visitor

Apex Fusion Introduction

Every time Alexia opens Apex Fusion it tells me what I can do before I can issue a command. Is it anyway possible to skip the introduction. I tried interrupting Alexia but it doesn't seem to want to listen to my command until the introduction is finished which is annoying after a while. The intro is great the first few times but who needs it to be heard every time!

It only says that intro if you used a command it doesn't recognize or it didn't understand what you said.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If you are saying "Alexa, open APEX Fusion", don't

Just say "Alexa, tell Apex Fusion to..." or "Alexa, ask Apex Fusion...", etc.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    It only says that intro if you used a command it doesn't recognize or it didn't understand what you said.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Not true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    If you are saying "Alexa, open APEX Fusion", don't

Just say "Alexa, tell Apex Fusion to..." or "Alexa, ask Apex Fusion...", etc.
    Thanks that works!

Regular Vistor
    Something very similar here. I used to give the direct command to ask/tell apex fusion anything. That doesn't work sinds I reset my Alexa. I am able to ask Alexa to open ApexFusion and than she can turn on a light or give me a status report. But it doesn't work directly anymore... Someone a solution for that?

New User
    I have the same issue Yo-han, there is a topic by me waiting for a response by Amazon on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo-han View Post
    Something very similar here. I used to give the direct command to ask/tell apex fusion anything. That doesn't work sinds I reset my Alexa. I am able to ask Alexa to open ApexFusion and than she can turn on a light or give me a status report. But it doesn't work directly anymore... Someone a solution for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by rvelthuis View Post
    I have the same issue Yo-han, there is a topic by me waiting for a response by Amazon on this forum.
    It can't be a coincidence that you both are from Netherlands. I'm giving that information to Amazon support as well.

Regular Vistor
    Could be. Amazon is not very supportive to our country. I can't install some other skills like Harmony Hub because they put Geographical Restrictions to our country.

Could be. Amazon is not very supportive to our country. I can't install some other skills like Harmony Hub because they put Geographical Restrictions to our country.
    I've double checked that our skill is available "In all countries and regions where Amazon distributes skills". I'm hoping that we can get an answer soon.

Regular Vistor
    I couldn't install the Harmony skill to control my TV etc with my Logitech Harmony Hub. I contacted Amazon and they removed the geographical restriction (maybe they fooled my Echo Dot by telling it, it's in the US, I don't know). Now I can use the Apexfusion Skill normally again as well!

I've reported this to Amazon's support team. They're still unsure why regional restrictions would be affecting us, but to me it's pretty clear that there's something up with Netherlands accounts and it's completely out of our control, unfortunately.

Regular Vistor
    Works like a charm now! Didn't change anything, so not sure what changed but it works!

Works like a charm now! Didn't change anything, so not sure what changed but it works!

No changes on our end. Amazon must have realized the issue and corrected it. I'm glad it's working now!