Thread: 1link questions

New User

1link questions

new to the forum thing but i can't find any docs on the 1link anywhere but questions r first i know the module has three 1link ports and two 24 v ports but r there concerns about power draws i would like to run 3 dos's and 2 icecap fans per module is this ok and do u have to run the power supply for the 1link or can i use 1 of the 6 power bricks that i would have left over from my dos's if u can even buy the module without the power supply thank u for any info.

Im pretty sure its 100W max between everything. No more than 30W per outlet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    The 1link module comes with a power supply.

New User
    thank u for the info i know the 1link comes with a pwr supply but if i could buy just the module could save some money cause brs sells the pwr supply for $50 so if they r the same and i have 6 left over from my dos's and had to buy 2 1links without the pwr supply could save $100 in theory

Frequent Visitor
    The 1link module is not available by itself. It is sold with a power supply.

The DOS power supply output is lower in wattage than that supplied with the 1link module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A DOS power supply outputs a max of 1.5 amps/36 watts - it is matched to the DOS’s power requirements. It will not power multiple DOS unit plus the fans. It’s not big enough. You must use the bigger 5.2 amps/120w power supply intended for use with the 1LINK module.

A 1LINK with PS is about $150. Consider an option - an EB832 is $100 more than a 1LINK and has the same three 1LINK and two DC24 ports as the 1LINK module plus 8 AC outlets, which you might not need right now but very well might want later. So, adding another EB832 might be a better investment in the long run.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    thank u very much for the responses i was afraid of that but that's why i asked so i think i will buy another eb832 and a 1link any body need some pwr bricks lol