Thread: Programming DC pump with Apex over AQLink A1

New User

Programming DC pump with Apex over AQLink A1

Hi everybody, I'm bit confused regarding programming variable speed port which I'm using to control DC pump over AQLink A1 (it is return pump). As I understand I can use "Profile programs" or pump visual configuration on varspeed port. But I think none of this is suitable for programe I need.

My idea is very simple. I would like to run my pump for 90% all day but during Feed cycles I would like to set it to 42% (thats the threshold where pump not siphoning back to supm but on the other side not pumping water to DT).

Is there anything like:

Fallback ON
    SET 90
    If FeedA 000 then SET 42

?

I didnt find if this is working or not. I also understand that variable "SPEED" also not working.

So do you have any idea how to achieve this? Just simply control power output on VarSpeed Port.

Thank you very much

You cannot use 'SET' in any If statement. Also, you should not use Fallback ON - it'd be better to use the same percent speed as you do for normal pump operation.

Fallback 90
    Set 90
    If FeedA 000 Then 42
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    You cannot use 'SET' in any If statement. Also, you should not use Fallback ON - it'd be better to use the same percent speed as you do for normal pump operation.

Fallback 90
    Set 90
    If FeedA 000 Then 42
    Thank you very much

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post

Fallback 90
    Set 90
    If FeedA 000 Then 42
    To resurrect this thread for a minute- I also have the AQ1 adapter for my DC return pump. If I've got time this weekend, I'm going to install it, and had been wondering how to program it in Fusion to keep its settings. Will this configuration you posted here be a good template? My pump's proprietary controller doesn't really have numbers to indicate its power level, though- it has 10 lights, which I'm going to assume are percentages. So just putting the number corresponding to the desired percentage of power will be sufficient, do you think? Thank you!