Thread: Neptune support review

New User

Neptune support review

I wanted to take a moment and give my opinion of Neptune support. I purchased an Apex system (probes and all) a couple of weeks ago. Had the most frustrating experience trying to get it up and running. Long story short, I did the requisite forum searches to no avail. Sent an email to Neptune support and they responded very promptly. First efforts at troubleshooting did not work. I was told that due to the holidays and phone support appointment would take at least a week. I stated that I would be gone next week but was expecting live rock from TBS in a day or two and really needed immediate help. Within 5 minutes I got a call from Luis at Neptune, I gave him control of my laptop and in a very short time my issues were resolved.

Thank you Luis and Neptune for your attention to your customers. Your work is appreciated!

Frequent Contributor SuncrestReef's Avatar
    That's great! I have also been impressed with Neptune support. They have replaced a couple of defective components with very few questions and sent pre-paid shipping labels for me to return the items.