Thread: How to get a different layout for tablet

Regular Vistor

How to get a different layout for tablet

I just got a tablet for xmas that will be mounted near my tank to run Fusion. I'm wondering, is there some way I can have a different layout of graphs and switches for the tank display, than for the web browser display I usually use on my PC to control the system. For the tank one I mostly just want all the visuals up on top, whereas on my PC I want more of the switches visible.

Can I create a second account and somehow access the same apex via both accounts? Is there any other way I could do this?

No. Fusion can only have one layout.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Moved on...
    Quote Originally Posted by garbled View Post
    I just got a tablet for xmas that will be mounted near my tank to run Fusion. I'm wondering, is there some way I can have a different layout of graphs and switches for the tank display, than for the web browser display I usually use on my PC to control the system. For the tank one I mostly just want all the visuals up on top, whereas on my PC I want more of the switches visible.

Can I create a second account and somehow access the same apex via both accounts? Is there any other way I could do this?

Yeah If you click the Lock in the top right that will unlock everything and make to where you can move things any where you want to. Same way to get new tiles when you add new stuff to the apex as well. You can remove tiles that you dont want on your dashborad as well.

As zombie stated, when you change the layout of tiles in Fusion on one device, it changes to match on all devices. But there is a work around. For the tablet that will be mounted near the tank, connect to Alex Local rather than Apex Fusion. You can configure the tiles in Apex Local completely differently from the configuration in Apex Fusion. Apex Local is accessed by typing the local network IP address of your Apex in the browser. Typically you will use something like: http://192.168.1.xx/apex/dash

Also note that to make this work permanently you will need to switch your apex network settings over to a static local IP address, with DHCP disabled.